- Have a twenty minute study on the passage preached in the previous Lord's Day sermon.
- Have an elder give a ten minute presentation on his own study of the passage, stressing application.
- Give time for questions and further discussion.
- Pray together in accountability pairs.
- Conclude with some robust psalm singing.
The only hitch? Jason proposed that we call this the "Men's Reformation Society." Later that night when I got home I realized something. What will invariably happen is that this gathering will be acronymized and be referred to as MRS. Inviting men to come to the "Missus" will not work. So we still have to work a bit on the name, but we are excited about the potential.
Our first one is scheduled for Wednesday, June 7th, at 6:30 p.m. at Sycamore RPC. Hope to see you there!