Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Funny How

Funny how -
What I see now:
On her back the ladybug
Struggling against little thugs,
Ants, not gentlemen,
with a goal,
"Drag her down into the hole."

Funny how -
What I see now:
This micro tragedy
Reminder of my own trajectory,
Sin and death, no gentlemen,
with a goal,
"Drag him down into the hole."

Funny how -
What I see now:
Tiniest red and black providence
Reminder of my own recompense,
Christ, the Gentle God-Man,
with a goal,
"Take Me instead into the hole."

Funny how -
What I see now.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Nice, and I like the new layout.

Barry York said...

Thanks, bro!

houseguard said...

Right on!

savita said...

Do online Data Entry Jobs
Do online Data Entry Jobs for more than 50 International companies directly on their working server. Offer available worldwide. Work in the comfort of your home. A Genuine Typing Job from world’s best home based business provider. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit us at http://www.visionjobcare.com

dsi マジコン said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !